Register for the Semi-Annual & Information Exchange World Cafe, coming up on Tuesday, October 23rd at Central Queens Elementary school. Home and schools / parent councils are invited to gather with education partners, ministry of education and Public Schools Branch directors, to discuss current topics, issues in PEI's education system.
The following key questions will be discussed in a World Cafe format led by facilitator, Rebecca McQuaid:
1. What are the 'hot topic' items for your local Home and School?
2. What are your biggest challenges in navigating the PEI school system?
3. How can PEIHSF continue to support school communities?
- Register online: http://peihsf.ca/2018-semi-annual by Friday, October 19, 2018
or e-mail delegate's names to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 902-620-3186 / 1-800-916-0664
Note: Yellow House catering will need to know attendance numbers by Oct. 19th for food preparation
In lieu of a registration fee, we are asking delegates to bring….
1. Food Bank donation
2. Book/Game Resource (i.e. used books / games to share) to share with other delegates -
a Resource Exchange Table will be set up for this purpose.
- Semi-Annual & World Cafe Exchange 2018
Posted by Shirley Smedley-Jay on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.